Items can be returned for a refund or acceptable replacement within seven days according to manager discretion. If you are dissatisfied with any item in your order, please bring the receipt and/or item with you to the store. If the item has been partially consumed, the container or packaging with the barcode will suffice. With a few exceptions, we will reimburse you for your returned items in the same way you paid for them or as a gift card for store credit. In the event you used multiple forms of payment or a check, the form of refund will be decided by the manager.
Should you not have your receipt, we can also attempt to look up the receipt for your purchase in store. Bring the item and the method of payment used to Customer Service within the return window allowed. The store can search for your receipt by the total transaction amount or the date and approximate time of your purchase. They can also look up receipts using the last four digits of third-party credit cards or transactions using gift cards.
In the event that a customer has an issue with any purchase in excess of $75, store management will consult with the respective department manager to find an acceptable solution. Items sold by weight require the original receipt or barcode label for refund consideration.
· The refunded value for each item returned will be the net cost shown on the receipt. Any coupons or discounts will not be refunded.
· You'll receive a sales tax refund for returns made in store. Please note, if you buy an item at one location and return it at another, the sales tax refund may vary. If the original purchase was tax exempt, you will not be eligible for a tax refund.
· Gift cards sold in-store or through Straub's Online Market cannot be returned or redeemed for cash or credit.
· Purchases made with EBT cannot be returned for cash by law.
· Refunds cannot be given on cigarettes or any other item where refund is not permitted under applicable law.